FJORD 36 Adventure Camera Backpack + S,M,L RCI
The NYA-EVO Fjord 36 camera backpack is for photographers needing optimal balance and mobility. The compact size holds 36 liters of gear and complies with most flight 'carry-on' sizes. With a full-size aluminum frame, highly water-resistant and durable materials, the rugged NYA-EVO Fjord 36 all-rounder pack is up for any adventure. Top quality components, tested in factory and field, brings you worry-free performance at any time.
The NYA-EVO Fjord 36 offers you:
- Peace of mind - keeps your camera equipment safe from the elements.
- Comfort - aluminum frame and ergonomically designed shoulder straps make you feel the load inside the backpack much less, carrying 15kg with ease. Back padding body contact fabric is quick drying, soft and non-abrasive.
- Ease and adaptability - three sizes of Removable Camera Insert - see below.
- Versatility - for dynamic adventure sports as well as the urban jungle and general traveling. With carrying points for skis, snowboard, helmet, rope and ice axe, emergency whistle plus the ability to carry 15 inch laptop and other general travel gear.
- Stability - our load stabilizer system moves weight to the frame and the frame transfers it to the hips.
- Volume: 36 liter
- Weight: 1700 g / 3.75 lbs
- Weight stripped down: 1500 g / 3.30 lbs
- Dimensions: 32 (W) x 50 (H) x 25 (D) cm / 12.6 (W) x 19.7 (H) x 9.8 (D) in
- The Removable Camera Inserts or RCI, are designed for optimal protection and customization. There is a choice of three sizes which all fit inside the FJORD 36. In addition, they collapse flat to save space when needed and are delivered in their own lightweight fabric packing bag that can be used as a laundry bag or accessory storage pocket.
- High weather resistance provided by a combination of a thermoplastic polyurethane coated nylon fabric and polyurethane coated YKK® Aquaguard® zippers. In extreme conditions a seam-taped detachable rain cover can be attached for an extra protection barrier.
- Lightweight aluminum T6-6061 tubular frame combined with the use of high density foam covered with quick dry soft knitted fabric provide for optimal load management and carry comfort.
- Rear panel zipper provides full access to the main compartment for easy packing. This configuration has the extra benefit of having the zipper close to the body for anti-theft security and keeping your shoulder straps out of the dirt during access.
- The pack is equipped with a removable internal separator that divides the camera gear from the 'other gear'. This prevents unwanted items from the 'other gear' section to slide into the camera compartment.
- Compression & gear attachment straps for carrying equipment onto the exterior of the pack. The tensioning of these straps pull the load onto the aluminum frame for optimal carry comfort and stability during dynamic activities.
- The pack comes with a Hypalon® base which is extremely tough, waterproof and longwearing.
- Lightweight detachable seam-taped raincover included.
- Main compartment accessible from rear and top.
- Roomy quick access front pocket with inside organizer that serves multiple functions depending on the activity. For backcountry it fits most snow shovels, avalanche probe and small tools. For hiking & general travel it fits travel books (up to A4 in size), extra layers, small accessories and most 15 inch laptops in the padded sleeve. This sleeve doubles up as hydration system compartment.
- Stow-away stretch mesh attachment that can be fixed to loops on the outside of the pack. This system can used attach bulky items like helmets, sleeping bag, jackets or extra layers and is stored inside front zip top pocket.
- Stretch fabric side pockets give space even when the bag is fully stuffed.
- Stretch fabric pocket on the waist belt.
- Internal organizational compartments for small camera accessories (memory cards, filters, etc) on the interior rear access panel.
- Two internal zipper mesh pockets for storage of small camera or travel accessories.
- Hiking poles, ski poles and ice-axes on the front panel by bungee cord and webbing loop system.
- Snowboard or snow shoes on front panel.
- Skis with both vertical and diagonal carry options.
- Helmet attachment system on front or top panel of the pack.
- Sleeping bags and mattresses on the sides, front or top of the pack (using helmet attachment system)
- Nylon 210 Denier Rip-stop fabric with thermoplastic polyurethane film on interior and water-repellant coating on exterior of the backpack.
- Polyester 200 Denier lining fabric with polyurethane coating.
- Soft touch quick dry knitted fabric for all contact points to the body.
- High density closed cell foams for suspension system.
- Glove friendly aluminum zip pullers and Woojin® plastic side release buckles.
- Outside zippers are all YKK®️. Heavy gauge for rear zip and Aquaguard® zip for top and front zippers.
- Nylon webbing.
- Hypalon® base.