Fjord 36 - How to attach your equipment?
VERTICAL SKI CARRY1. Open the top side release buckle strap.
2. Insert the ski through the bottom buckle strap.
3. Close the top side release buckle strap and tighten.
DIAGONAL SKI CARRY1. Open the side release buckle straps, loop around the skis, close and tighten.
H. Make sure the straps go through the Hypalon® loops to ensure secure attachment.
SNOWBOARD / SNOWSHOE CARRYH. Un-thread the straps from the Hypalon® loops in the center of the pack.
1. Wrap the straps around the snowboard, close the side release buckles and tighten.
ICE AXE CARRY OPTION #11. Slide the ice axe through the lower front panel sleeve.
2. Loop the lower front strap around the ice axe, close and tighten.
3. Release the bungee cord from the hook, loop around the ice axe,
re-attach bungee cord to the hook and tighten.
ICE AXE CARRY OPTION #21. Pull the lower ice axe webbing loop from the pouch.
2. Slide the ice axe through the webbing loop.
3. Swing the ice axe upwards and fix the top with the bungee cord.
POLE CARRIER1. Loop the lower front strap around the poles, close and tighten.
2. Release the bungee cord from the hook, loop around the poles, re-attach
bungee cord to the hook and tighten.
ROPE CARRIER1. Place the rope onto the top panel of the pack and open the upper side compression straps.
2. Loop the upper side compression straps around the rope, close the buckle and tighten.