The FJORD 60-C: The C is for Carry-on (Old generation)
We are offering the Fjord 60-C for a discounted price until supplies last. This is the previous generation Fjord 60-C with the biggest differences being that it does not have a removable waist belt and the fabric is not made with ECONLY Nylon but rather a High tenacity Nylon.
One thing all filmmakers and photographers can attest to is that gear is heavy, expensive and bulky, not leaving much space for other essentials. Not only does their gear need to be on-hand, but bags need to be sturdy enough to withstand extreme situations. The FJORD C-60 balances these demands in a comfortable, adaptable CARRY-ON design (more info on this below). Fit more in, go even further.
The FJORD 60-C features, torso height adjustment, a top expansion pocket, a front expansion pocket, improved thickly padded shoulder harness and waist belt and the removable attachment straps.
Compressed the backpack holds 44L and can fully expand to 60L. Our top expansion pocket allows you to transform the pack from a 44-litre carry-on into a 52-litre adventure pack. Open the front expansion zips and transform the pack into the 60-litre expedition mode.
The NYA-EVO Fjord 60-C offers you:
- Peace of mind - keeps your camera equipment safe from the elements.
- Comfort - torso height adjustment system in three settings Small, Medium and Large. An aluminum frame and ergonomically designed shoulder straps with 2 cm thick foam. The waist belt is sewn closer to the center of the bag for an optimal fit to the hips. Back padding body contact fabric is quick drying, soft and non-abrasive.
- Ease and adaptability - three sizes of Removable Camera Insert - to be bought separately - see RCI product page for info.
- Versatility - for dynamic adventure sports as well as the urban jungle and general traveling. With carrying points for skis, snowboard, helmet, rope and ice axe, emergency whistle plus the ability to carry 15 inch laptop and other general travel gear.
- Stability - our load stabilizer system moves weight to the frame and the frame transfers it to the hips.